Yes, we are open and taking new clients! Click the schedule tab at the top of the page to schedule your appointment today. We can't wait to see you!
A few things to let you know before your visit..
Additional Covid-19 Protocols are being used, they include:
- Face coverings. They are required in the building, in our suite and through out the duration of your session. We will also be wearing our face covering in the suite and during your session too.
- We have added a state of the art air purifier with medical grade filters to our space, to keep our air extra clean.
- All frequently touched hard surfaces, massage table and face cradle are sanitized and disinfected after each session.
- We are asking that no one wait for their appointment in the suite, so please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your session, this helps eliminate crowding in the suite.
- As licensed healthcare workers we have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.
- We have hand sanitizer galore, you're welcome to use as much as you'd like and we ask that you use it before getting on the table.
- Please do not come to your appointment if you are sick.
Our building is virtually empty, as many other folks are still working from home, you most likely won't run into many people (if any) in the halls, lobby, bathroom or elevator. The lobby, bathrooms and elevator are cleaned regularly and there is hand sanitizer provided on the 1st floor as you enter and exit the elevators.